The SUNLIGHT 8.8 sit on top kayak was designed for fun-loving paddlers.
Polyethylene blow molding production process makes it super light weight and its length makes it relatively fast and extremely efficient.
The rocker profile and lifted bow ensures that it is maneuverable and easily punches through the water.
It comes with a built-in backrest and sailing self-storage hatch for added storage beneath the deck, rear with cargo net cover, bow storage area with bungee cords.
The stackable design make it easy to store your kayak for next summer.
– UV-protected high-density polyethylene construction
– front toggle handle and molded-in side handles for easy transport
– front and rear tankwell with bungee for storage
– sealed storage with fishing bracket positions (fishing rod holders sold separately)
– built-in front self-bailing cup holder
– built in seat provides comfort and fold-down convenience
– molded-in freedom footwells for comfort and secure foot bracing
– easy roll skeg wheel for enhanced tracking and easy transportation
– self-bailing scupper holes to drain water from the hull
– hull design provides ultra stability and great tracking
– includes two bladed paddle
– Length: 267 cm
– Width: 69 cm
– Depth: 24 cm
– Maximum Riders: 1
– Weight: 17.6 kgs
– Maximum Payload: 125 kgs
What’s in the box
1 x Kayak
1 x Split Blade Paddle