The 2017 Starboard Inflatable 10′ Whopper Deluxe’s short length increases the maneuverability, making it an easy board to turn while still being able to maintain good glide for flat-water paddling. The 35″ width means it is an incredibly stable board that is great for surfing, stretching, fitness, yoga and river riding. It’s one of the world’s most favorite and most versatile shapes available as an inflatable.
- Double layer of composite mesh fused in a single structure by heat lamination which is a glueless and solvent-free process. Meaning more fiber reinforcement adding more stiffness while no glue leads to a lighter design.
- 3K carbon rail stringer for extreme stiffness and strength
- Compression HD biax pin line for compression and additional stiffness
- FCS Connect tool-less 8″ SUP fin
- Lightest Technology: All the layers are fused in a single, glue-less process.
- Stiffest Technology: The rails are reinforced by a 3K Carbon laminated apex band.
- Cleanest Technology: The lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packing of the board is free of plastic.
- Faster board inflation, with less effort: The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
- 3 Piece SUP Paddle
- FCS Connect 8″ fin
- Canvas Carry Pack
- V8 Double Action High-Pressure Pump
- Lightweight Starboard leash (Not suitable for waves or white water)
- Small repair kit.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Board Weight||Max Rider Weight|
|10'0"||35"||6"||300 L||21.2 lbs||255 lbs|
|304.8 cm||88.9 cm||15.2 cm||300 L||9.6 kg||115.6 kg|