- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro M and XS blade.
- Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.
- Recycled ABS (ABS material acquired from automotive production plants).
Enduro Blade Shape:
- The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
- Push handle shape with flattened neck to allow the paddler to push forward to transfer power, without needing to hold a tight grip.
- Perfectly angled front shape with the index finger indent providing a balanced grip improving tracking.
- New weave texture for enhanced grip.
- Lightweight, strong molded handle.
- Paired with our Tufskin paddles.
- Lighter than many composite handles on the market at just 45g (1.4 oz).
- Recycled plastic.
- 35 Stiffness, ideal for paddlers who prefer minimal flex. Popular for taller paddlers using longer shafts.
- Pre-impregnated hybrid carbon fabric makes for a strong design while maintaining the paddles economical build.
- 3 piece adjustable shafts connect using a secure spring pin system and come with an additional clamp to reduce any play.
- When fully detached, measures only 85cm and easily fits inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- Controlled flex characteristics.
- The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets stuck on a hard corner when shifting grip.