- New recyclable PET T10 with low resin uptake.
- UD carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail and a protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
Enduro Blade Shape:
- The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour
- Super lightweight at just 35g (1.1 oz) and strong due to the carbon layup.
- Twill carbon finish and brushed texture for enhanced grip.
- Push handle shape with flattened neck to allow the paddler to push forward to transfer power, without needing to hold a tight grip.
- Perfectly angled front shape with the index finger indent providing a balanced grip improving tracking.
- 35 Stiffness, ideal for paddlers who prefer minimal flex. Popular for taller paddlers using longer shafts.
- Pre-impregnated hybrid carbon fabric makes for a strong design while maintaining the paddles economical build.
- Redesigned clamp for better and easier grip.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
- Updated register system with extended pin increases durability and reduces twisting.
- Great for paddlers looking for different paddle lengths or sharing the paddle with friend and family