T10 Carbon Technology:
- New recyclable PET T10 core with low resin uptake.
- 200g biaxial carbon for light weight and premium feel.
- Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce the risk of buckling.
- ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability
Enduro Blade Shape:
- The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
- Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
- 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour
- Super lightweight at just 35g (1.1 oz) and strong due to the carbon layup.
- Twill carbon finish and brushed texture for enhanced grip.
- Push handle shape with flattened neck to allow the paddler to push forward to transfer power, without needing to hold a tight grip.
- Perfectly angled front shape with the index finger indent providing a balanced grip improving tracking.
- 40 Stiffness, a balance in performance between stiffness and flex. When cut automatically becomes stiffer.
- Pre-impregnated hybrid carbon fabric makes for a strong design while maintaining the paddles economical build.